Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Perfect Nap

Today I had the perfect nap. It was cool and dark in the bedroom. JT was quietly playing games on the computer as well as Joel. Not a peep was heard from either of them or the dogs. I woke up and thought I was home alone...it was so quiet. The perfect nap.

The rest of the day has been uneventful. It's 103 outside, so who wants to go out there? I went out a little bit ago thinking that it wouldn't be too hot if I sat in the shade. I was wrong, it was too hot.

It's just 11 more days until school starts. I can't believe it. My boy is going to be in 1st grade. I have already had dreams about it. You would think I'm the one starting school. I think he's getting a little anxious about it too. Every day he makes sure to tell me how many more days until school starts.

No comments: