Santa was good at our house this year. At least that's what JT said. Of course today he's already telling me what he wants for his birthday. (His birthday is in March!). Here's some pics from Christmas morning.
Let me explain this first pic. About 15 or so years ago, when I lived with my Aunt and Uncle, there once appeared this odd picture of Jesus. We call him "JP." That stands for "Jesus Picture." JP would end up in all sorts of odd places. In bed, in the shower, in the car, pretty much anywhere funny where you wouldn't expect JP, he was there. One time I was visiting my sister in Phoenix. There was a gift for me there...it was JP. Somehow it traveled from Colorado to Phoenix and it was waiting for me. 5 years ago, when we moved, I left JP at their house (since He was given to us as a wedding gift the year before). Low and behold, a gift arrived in the mail last week...and what else could it be...but JP!! Thanks Kak...Look for him sometime soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment