Well, it's been almost a month since I updated anything. I guess January is kinda blah, so lets see if I can think of anything exciting to share.
*JT had a great parent/teacher conference
*I've reconnected with some great friends of Facebook
*My dad seems to be doing better (He had a mild stroke on Thanksgiving day)
*My car has heat
*My dryer is fixed
*The best thing so far...I was baptized at church yesterday!
Since there's not a lot to say, I'm going to post a recipe that I have made a couple of times, and it's a HUGE hit. Enjoy.
Apple Enchiladas
6-8 Apples, peeled and cut into chunks
1/2 c. Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture
Mix these together in a glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Cook in Microwave for 7 minutes on high. Let them cool.
12-14 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 c. water
1 c. butter
Grease 9x13 baking dish. Spoon about 1 heaping quarter cup of cooked apples evenly down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tucking in edges and place seam side down in prepared dish. Over meadium heat, combine white sugar, brown sugar, butter and water. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Pour sauce over enchiladas and let sit for 30 minutes. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 20 mintues or until golden brown.
1 comment:
I am going to make those for my family! Thanks for the recipe! Love ya!
Post a Comment