Once again it's been a long time since I blogged.
Today has been a pretty good Valentines Day. I woke up and went to Drubers (our local donut shop...the best donuts in the world!) Brought JT home a heart shaped donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Then I got my favorite, a Chocolate nut roll.
My Secret sister from church sent me some money and a valentines day card and said to take Joel out. For lunch we went to Wichita and ate at Old Chicago's then went shopping at the mall. That alone, Joel going to the mall with me, was a huge gift. He got me some new candles that I liked from the Yankee Candle store. Jeremiah had some money burning a whole in his pocket too. His Nana sent him $5 to buy something for his valentine, he got a remote control speed racer car.
Now Joel is at work, JT is in the tub, and I'm sitting here watching sappy chick flicks on TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment