I don't even know where to start. ever get in that rut of being so overwhelmed and you need to pour your heart out but you just have SO much that if you talk about it "just one more time" you will burst. I think that's kind of where I was with my blogging. I'm ready to "talk" now, so WATCH OUT!
The biggest thing going on in our lives right now is the adoption of Jeremiah. It will be 3 years this Christmas day that he has lived with us. In June, we hired a lawyer to start the adoption process. It came about that in order to adopt him in Kansas (since he's a KS resident) we had to get the state of Colorado to release jurisdiction. In a nutshell, we have to "prove" that his mother has abandond him. (Jeremiah's mother is Joel's sister). We know 100% that God is on our side. We have done everything through prayer, Biblically and by the law. I know God will honor us for that and give us the desires of our hearts, which is Jeremiah.
We have our first court date set for Wednesday, Novemember 25th at 9:30 a.m. Mountain time. Since this is just like a preliminary type thing, we were granted permission to appear by phone. Our prayer is that Cindy will just back down and do the right thing for Jeremiah.
I will use this blog to update about the adoption, update prayer requests and also just to update about our life!
Prayer Requests- Pray for favor on our part in the Judge's eyes. That he/she would see the truth. Also, continue to pray for salvation for Cindy. She needs the Lord more than anything.
Onto other things. We have had a great fall so far. The leaves are off of the trees and the yard is full! It's time to get that rake out and start making that big pile for JT to jump in. Halloween was a fun time. Joel took that day off work so he could go trick-or-treating with JT. I'm so glad he did..that way I could stay home, in the dark, all by myself. It was a great night for all. Pictures will be coming soon.
Here's one of my favorite pic's from this past summer. I hope you enjoy it too! I promise to blog more often. Kerri
1 comment:
I know your lives have been fully lately. Know that Doug and I support you and we'll add your prayer requests to ours. Glad to see you stepping back into the blog world! Welcome Back! We've missed you!!
Post a Comment