Have you seen Kung Fu Panda? Joel and JT were so excited for that movie to come out. They went and purchased tickets yesterday just to make sure we could get in to see it tonight. There were some really funny parts in the movie, and LOTS of Kung Fu action. And you know how much I love fighting and violence. I know, it's just a cartoon. It was good, and Jack Black is pretty darn funny. The best part was that I had a great night with my 2 favorite guys.
Joel and JT go to movies together often. However, I rarely go with them. That's by my choice though. They always go see "guy" movies. Now, if they would include a chick-flick now and then...sure, I'd go. I think their next movie is "Hulk". I guess that means another couple of hours all to my self... What will I do?
Joel had some knee surgery back in April, and is finally getting to go back to work this coming Monday. He used to work 2nd shift, but now they are putting him on first shift. That means we had to find a place for JT to go during the day. The school district here has a program for kids in the summer, so we started him with that today. He will be going there on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday each week. They do some really cool things. They go on field trips, to the movie, and swimming. He had a lot of fun today and he was dissapointed that I picked him up so soon.
Who knows what the weekend holds. Most likely, grocery shopping, laundry and cooking food for my guys. I love being a mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment