Hey Everyone.
This is my first blogging experience. Hope it works!
We are a family of 5. Joel, Kerri, JT, Sasha (the labordoodle) and Riley (the poodle). Most of the time, we really are "The Happy Hurd's"
JT had his first t-ball game tonight. They kids all said our team won. It was 22-20. In T-ball here, each kid gets to hit, and there are no outs. So I take it as, we had 11 kids on our team and the other team only had 10. That's the reason we won! JT did really good. the first inning he played short stop. I think that's a position he really excels at. He stopped the ball a few times and even got it over to first base. He was totally bored when he got put in left field. He did a great job hitting the ball, and each time he made it to home, he just HAD to slide. He makes me smile.
Joel turned 34 this past weekend. We had my folks over for some birthday pie. Joel asked for a peach pie instead of cake, so I made a delicious peach pie. I'm glad he chose that because it's one of my favorites, too! Happy Birthday, Joel.
No comments:
Post a Comment