Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Times with Family

This past weekend, my aunt and uncle came to visit from Colorado. I consider them to be 2 very important people in my life. Having them here for just a few days sure did help me with my "homesickness" Like my aunt says, "Tell people that I'm your older friend." I had said in the previous post that I had been working on family cookbook. Well, I'm proud to say that it's done. My mom, aunt and I worked very hard on getting it copied and bound. It turned out GREAT! This is a picture of us with all the pages waiting to be put in order.


Also this past weekend, the company that Joel works for had a picnic and swim party. It was a nice time. They fed us, and had little prizes for the employees. They had 2 big cakes with their logo on it. JT didn't want the cake, just the frosting...that was emerald green. They had rented out the city pool for everyone. We had a good time. There's more to the swimming story, but I'll just stick to "it was a good time"


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey girl, I have enjoyed reading your blogs! It's nice to see you are doing so well. I have thought many times of starting one myself, but I always think "what will I talk about?" we are so boring! Anyway, keep up the good work. Also, on the side, where it shows previous blogs...you can't read it. Maybe change your color? Love ya! Cassie