Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

As you can tell, I'm tired of the rain. So far, T-ball games have been cancelled, sleep has been deprived, and the mosquitoes are HUGE. All thanks to the rain, wind, thunder and lightening. I know, I know...when it's August, and it's hot, and we haven't had rain in weeks, I will feel differently.


Sasha got her summer hair cut yesterday. Isn't she pretty! All the "fluff" is gone, now she looks like a lab. It won't be long until those poodle curls start coming in again.
I have been working on a project for the past few months of designing and putting together a family cookbook. I'm just about finished with the computer part of it. By now, most of you know I love to cook, and I love cookbooks. My aunt and I were talking this past spring about how it would be really neat to get all of our favorite recipes from my Grandma, and also have everyone else in our family contribute their favorites. We have 113 pages of recipes! I'm am excited to get this finished.
One quick JT story. We were at an appointment today, and as we were leaving, JT asked if he could have a sucker. Then he had to explain "not the guy kind of sucker, like on tv when they say 'outta my way, sucker', but the kind you eat."
Hopefully this post looks ok. As I'm typing, it's not putting spaces between my paragraphs. So I am sorry if this post happens to be one big long run on paragraph. Maybe it worked, I don't know. I guess I will just hit "post" and we will see.
Kerri

No comments: